It’s Super Bowl Sunday and all eyes will be on the big game tonight between the Baltimore Ravens and the San Francisco 49ers.
One of the biggest things about this game is gambling. It’s not just about betting on who will win anymore because there are hundreds of prop bets out there where you can bet on anything from how long the national anthem will be to whether the coin toss will land heads of tails.
One of the coolest kinds of prop bets out there are the cross sports bets. Here is a look at all of the cross sports prop bets involving the NBA:
- LeBron James Rebounds & Assists vs. Toronto (-3.5) OR Ray Lewis Tackles & Assists
- Chris Paul Total Points vs. Boston (Pick) OR Colin Kaepernick Completions
- Blake Griffin Points & Rebounds vs. Boston (Pick) OR Ray Rice Receiving Yards
- Kobe Bryant Points vs. Detroit (+7.5) OR Randy Moss Receiving Yards
- Steve Nash Assists vs. Detroit (+3) OR Baltimore Ravens First Half Points
- LeBron James Points vs. Toronto (Pick) OR San Francisco 49ers Total Points
We have some good ones here and all of them of course involve marquee players in the NBA.
Paul hasn’t played in awhile so going with Kaepernick’s completions over his points is probably a safe bet. Paul could easily have a game in single-digit scoring today.
LeBron might not get a lot of minutes of Miami dominates Toronto so getting Ray Lewis’ tackles and assist plus 3.5 is another solid one.
Nash has been getting very little assists lately too so if you think the Ravens are going to win, take their first half points over Nash’s assists +3.
The Super Bowl will start around 6:30 p.m. EST tonight. We can all be glad that the Thunder have the day off so we can enjoy this holiday.