The Oklahoma City Thunder drafted Steven Adams with the 12th overall pick in the 2013 NBA Draft.
Adams was the most popular prediction for who the Thunder would select at this spot if they kept it.
As the Thunder were coming up to pick, my hope was that C.J. McCollum or Michael Carter-Williams would fall to them. Of course, they got picked right before the Thunder were up.
This draft has been anything but what we expected so far beginning with Anthony Bennett going first overall.
There were rumors that the Thunder wanted to trade up possibly even into the top five to draft either Victor Oladipo or Alex Len but that did not happen. Both the Magic and Suns are said to be keeping Oladipo and Len.
Here is the recap of the draft so far:
1. Anthony Bennett – Cleveland Cavaliers
2. Victor Oladipo – Orlando Magic
3. Otto Porter – Washington Wizards
4. Cody Zeller – Charlotte Bobcats
5. Alex Len – Phoenix Suns
6. Nerlens Noel – New Orleans Pelicans (traded to Philadelphia 76ers)
7. Ben McLemore – Sacramento Kings
8. Kentavious Caldwell-Pope – Detroit Pistons
9. Trey Burke – Minnesota Timberwolves (traded to Utah Jazz)
10. C.J. McCollum – Portland Trail Blazers
11. Michael Carter-Williams – Philadelphia 76ers
12. Steven Adams – Oklahoma City Thunder