NBA Draft prospect Omari Spellman offensive versatility offers an intriguing option for Sam Presti to consider packaging OKC’s two picks to land.
Some athletes simply rise to the occasion. Omari Spellman sure did at the 2018 NBA Draft Combine. In his two scrimmages Spellman posted an impressive 24 points, 21 rebounds and 7 assists.
Likewise, in the NCAA title game when the Villanova Wildcats won the championship Spellman delivered in his role scoring 8 points and grabbing 11 essential rebounds.
Wildcats Mikal Bridges, Donte DiVincenzo and Jalen Brunson are all projected to be drafted ahead of Spellman. But, make no mistake the power forward was as vital to Villanova’s success and is clearly intent on making his own mark in the NBA.
- Height: 6’9″
- Weight: 254
- Wingspan: 7’2″
- Position: Power Forward
- Age: 20.11
- College: Villanova, Freshman
- Home town: North Royalton, Ohio
NBA Draft Combine Standouts:
- Lane Agility: 12.28 (top three)
- NBA Break Left Shooting Percentage: 80 percent
- 15 Corner Left/Right/Top key: in each situation Spellman shot 80 percent
- NBA Corner Left/Right: Spellman shot 40 percent
- NBA Top Key: Spellman shot 60 percent